Los Angeles, California
Tax Senior – Nationally Recognized Firm
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a Business Management /Advisory firm to help grow their tax department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo!
Your extensive tax experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re looking to join a driven and passionate team, apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, or related field
- 3+ years of experience working for a public accounting firm or business management firm
- Extensive knowledge of state, federal and local tax laws
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to quickly problem solve
- Experience working with clients and handling client communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- CPA highly preferred
What You'll Do:
- Assist with federal, state, and local tax returns, extensions, and quarterly projections
- Review tax work of staff employees as well as tax information supplied by clients
- Support and coordinate daily duties surrounding tax work and wrap-up
- Handle in depth tax research to resolve any present issues
- Discover tax matters while effectively communicating problems to Managers and Partners
Why Work Here:
- High-growth Environment: This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them. Strong focus on both personal and professional growth!
- Collaborative Culture: A team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each employee.
- Supportive Leadership: The opportunity to report directly to a devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders!
Please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!