Culver City, California
Join an innovative Biotech company as their next Tax Senior! Our client is seeking a hungry, hard-working, and high performing individual to add to their rapidly growing team. If you are looking to hone your accounting and tax skills, then this is the place for you. You’ll have the opportunity to work independently and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management – apply below!
Note: this is not a remote role – flexible schedule may be offered
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field
- 3+ years of accounting experience coming from public and private, or directly coming from industry
- Ability to oversee multiple high priority projects with pressing deadlines
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, state and federal tax processes, accounting principles
- Ability to communicate effectively across all teams and departments
- Willingness to assist with additional ad-hoc projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is an added bonus
What You'll Do:
- Monthly account reconciliations in accordance with US GAAP
- Prepare journal entries in preparation for month-end close including fixed assets and depreciation, intangible assets, accruals and allocations, intercompany transactions, etc.
- Prepare financial statements and trending analysis for balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Support in preparing contacts for legal documents
- Responsible for formulating trend analysis for income statements and balance sheets
- Assist in developing processes and procedures including monitoring internal controls
Why Work Here:
- Grow Your Career: You’ll have the room + support to transition and grow in your career, as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience
- Love What You Do: Be a part of a team that focuses on Intellectual and meaningful work
- Collaborative Environment: This is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.