Tax Senior/Manager – Growing Real Estate Investment Management Firm
Century City, California
Tax Senior or Manager – Growing Real Estate Investment Management Company
Did someone say work life-balance, excellent pay, and an even better team!? Yes, you heard right! In this tax role you will have the opportunity to add immediate value and report directly to the CFO. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing company, a highly intelligent team, and a tight knit group with an emphasis on people and culture.
Your extensive tax experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced environment. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join –and help shape – a talented team, apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3-7+ years of Tax experience: depending on Senior or Manager level
- Strong Tax knowledge in either public accounting or industry
- CPA preferred but not mandatory; Master’s in taxation or related field also preferred but not mandatory
What You’ll Do:
- Manage preparation and review of company annual tax returns
- Lead tax projections process for operating companies and principals
- Assist corporate leadership team with tax strategies for new deals
- Review and present depreciation schedules and put together tax capital projections for various low-income housing tax credit deals
- Research and preparation for tax related notices and law changes
- Support and assist with additional projects as needed
Why Work Here:
- Collaborative Work Environment: This is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on building successful leaders
- Top-rated Benefits: Competitive base salary, bonus and overall package including medical, dental, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k match, flexible hours, and unlimited PTO
- Inspiring Management: People work for people – and these are great people to work with! You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors. Great leaders and uncapped ability for growth!
If you meet the above criteria, please send your resume for confidential consideration: email@example.com
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.