Tax Senior/Manager/Senior Manager
San Diego, California
Tax Senior or Manager – Business Tax Advisory – San Diego
Is working long hours in "Big4" or large public accounting firms taking a toll on you? Are you trying to figure out how to leverage your tax experience into a career that believes in work life balance? If so, we are looking for a Tax Senior or Manager who wants to utilize their strong tax knowledge to help advise businesses and build client relationships.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA required.
- 3+ years of public accounting tax experience.
- Experience preparing corporate, individual, and partnership tax returns.
- Strong interpersonal skills in building relationships.
- Desire to work on a team that promotes learning as well as teaching.
What you’ll do:
- Exceed customer expectations by providing high quality work.
- Excellent team-working skills with a desire to mentor and train junior members on the team.
- Continual education to refine technical competency to the status quo.
- Provide ownership to projects and maintain strong professionalism.
- Be proactive in working with a team and consistently seeking opportunities to service clients.
Why work here?
- Work for a company that believes and lives work/life balance.
- Team building activities planned throughout the year.
- CPE classes provided for personal development.
- Strong mentorship opportunities.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite experience along with a passion to be a part of a growing company and balanced work life.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race and religion, to gender, geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!