Tax Senior – Perfect for Exposure into the Entertainment World!
Los Angeles, California
*currently remote – hybrid model in future*
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in assuring the company follows all state and local sales tax registration requirements
- Perform monthly account reconciliations and journal entries for sales/use and indirect tax reports
- Support the preparation of Federal and State estimated tax payments, indirect and direct audits, etc.
- Assist in analyzing processes to recognize efficiencies and areas for improvement
- Support the implementation of systems improvements, conduct tax research, record tax issue, and track tax policy changes
- Assist with additional projects as needed
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience straight out of public accounting, or straight industry (entertainment/tech highly beneficial)
- MUST have extensive/strong experience with indirect tax compliance
- Alteryx and One Source knowledge is an added bonus
- Adaptable and proactive individual with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to provide support to other team members while working independently and effectively
- Ability to effectively communicate complex issues and provide efficient resolutions
- Clear and concise communication skills in order to liaison with both external and internal contacts
Why Work Here:
- Global Recognition: Leader in the entertainment industry comprised of intelligent and dedicated employees looking to make a difference!
- Stable & Established: Perfect for someone looking to lay down roots within a company and grow for the long-term!
- Collaborative Environment: A team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each player.
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!