san diego, California
Tax Technologist – High Visibility – Fortune 500 – San Diego /Hybrid
Join a leading Fortune 500 energy company as their next Tax Technologist. The role will have a wide range of responsibilities, from tax compliance to tax provision calculations. Additionally you’ll play a key role in process improvement. Sounds interesting? Apply today!
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related major.
- You have 2+ years of tax experience.
- Preferably, you have a master’s degree and/or professional certification (CPA).
What You’ll Do:
- Support multiple areas within the tax department, from tax compliance to tax provision.
- Play a key role in process improvement within the tax department.
- Assist with implementation of new solutions and processes.
Why Work Here:
- People: strong leadership team who work well together and who are looking for your contributions and partnership.
- Growth & Impact: ability to grow with the company and make a significant impact on results and financial operations.
- Compensation: we pay for performance and reward excellence.
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $72k-108k, annualized base compensation, with large bonus, investment plan, and 401k. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google