Tax & Treasury Analyst
San Diego, California
Tax & Treasury Analyst – Well-Established, Manufacturing Company – San Diego, CA!
Are you looking for a new challenge to join a high caliber team with an exciting San Diego company? In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute, learn new skills and master new challenges while working with engaged peers who enjoy their work. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Help prepare global tax provision annually and assist with federal and state tax audits.
- Help prepare state and federal tax return calculations, including uniform capitalization, state appointment, and research and experimentation credit.
- Implement treasury products and procedures.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree required. CPA is highly desirable.
- 1-2+ years of public accounting experience.
- Excellent Excel skills and knowledge of U.S. GAAP.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Why work here:
- Supportive leadership & team: you’ll work with an intelligent, productive, appreciated and supportive team who enjoy and has a reputation for mentoring and developing others with a drive for success.
- Culture: you’ll work in a fun, open culture in an awesome environment where both work and life outside of work are valued.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.