Tech Recruiter – REMOTE
Technical Recruiter – Remote:
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading Gaming company is looking for an expert, mission-oriented Technical Recruiter who will focus on IT and engineering positions to help grow their team. Even better, you can be located anywhere in the United States! Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
What you’ll do:
- Client management – collaborate with Technical hiring managers throughout the staffing process; identifying headcount to establish strong pipelines towards meeting hiring demand. Hiring for positions such as UX/UI Developers, Art Directors, Software Engineers, Gaming Design, etc.
- Conducting interviews and post-interview debriefs candidates.
- Drive an effective hiring process by assessing and improving the current staffing processes. You’ll own the candidate experience through interview, decision, offer, and closing, and on-boarding.
- Creative thinking and sourcing of candidates through networking, referrals, events, and other out-of-the-box sourcing ideas.
- Assess, evaluate, and qualify candidates throughout the phone screening process.
- Manage end-to-end interview process both internally and externally.
- Work within our Applicant Tracking System to track candidates, pipelines, and requisitions.
- Provide and effectively communicate candidate data and reports to senior leaders.
Who you are:
- Must have at least 3+ years of Tech Recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or relevant experience
- Experience working cross-functionally with many different leaders across multiple divisions.
- Previous gaming industry experience is desirable but not required
Why work here?
- 100% remote
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Growth / Experience: The company is experiencing tremendous growth which means there could be the opportunity to transition into a more senior-level role
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!