Remote Technical Sourcer:
Does the idea of working for a startup bring a smile to your face? Does thinking about being one of the employees that helps shape the culture and vision of the company get you up in the morning? Then this could be the perfect fit for you! This SaaS company is looking for a Technical Sourcer with a go-getter attitude who can uncover top-tier talent for the recruiting team. There is ample opportunity for growth and skill development.
What you’ll do:
- Source for all technical positions with a heavy emphasis on software developers/engineers.
- Conduct initial interviews to determine knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Once candidate is vetted you'll introduce your recruiting partner who will continue the process with the candidate.
- Build and establish a strong pipeline of candidates for both passive and active candidates.
- Source candidates utilizing applicant tracking system (ATS), LinkedIn, Dice, Facebook, and other sourcing platforms.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of Technical Sourcing experience- agency or internal
- Ability to manager 10 – 15 recs
Why work here?
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business!
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
- High–growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!