Technical Accounting Advisory – Associate Director/Director
Los Angeles, California
Ever imagine being able to control your hours and be paid accordingly in the finance and accounting field? At this well respected technical accounting advisory firm, you have the chance to own your career and work with other mostly ex-Big 4 who wanted to do the same. Work alongside Fortune 500 companies in a true value-add capacity while also helping further develop and grow your internal team!
*This position is currently remote but will return to the LA office and LA client sites when they reopen*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 8-12+ years in Big 4 Audit and/or Technical Accounting advisory preferred; Or public + industry experience focused on technical accounting
- In-depth knowledge of complex issues such as ASC 606, ASC 842, ASC 718, ASC 805, ASC 810, IPO process, etc..
- Strong verbal communication skills to provide valuable insight and direction to clients as well as internal team members
- Ability to operate in a high-performing and fast paced environment while adapting to changes in timelines and tight deadlines
What You’ll Do
- Oversee and manage the technical accounting engagements
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams and serve as a generalist while working with a variety of clients such as startups to Fortune 500 organizations
- Act as subject matter expert for clients on complex technical accounting issues, including:
- revenue recognition
- lease accounting
- impact analysis and implementation of new accounting pronouncements
- debt/equity transactions
- share based compensation purchase accounting
- IPO process
- Conduct research to provide effective resolutions for complex accounting issues with the accordance of the US GAAP structure
Why Work Here?
- Autonomy over your career: Control the hours you work and if working over 40 hours a week, get paid for every extra hour!
- Supportive Leadership: The opportunity to directly report to a devoted and collaborative team with a reputation for building successful leaders!
- Competitive Compensation: Offers an excellent base, bonus, and incentive package, including medical, dental, paid maternity and parental leave, 401k match, etc.
- Strong benefits and perks: Offers an annual health, wellness, and technology bonus, monthly cell phone allowance, fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks!
For confidential consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Do not hesitate to apply now!