Technical Accounting Analyst – Rev Rec
San Diego, California
Technical Accounting Analyst, Revenue– Growing, Public Tech Company
Are you interested in joining a fast-growing tech company committed to producing innovative products and services that change the way people live? Do you like to see your employer value your professional growth and efforts and want you to live a balanced life? We want to reward you for your skills and give you opportunities to grow both in your career and in your personal life. If this sounds good to you, apply today!
Who You Are:
- B.S. or B.A. in Accounting or related field required. CPA required
- Accounting experience from Public Accounting or from a Public Company
- Strong technical accounting skills and GAAP knowledge, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
What You Will Do:
- Play a key role in determining the proper revenue recognition for significant contracts
- Support pricing and finance with contract proposals by utilizing your revenue accounting knowledge
- Own the financial close processes related to revenue
Why Work Here:
- Culture: we value our people, and we pride ourselves on rewarding accomplishments while providing a fun, fulfilling, and challenging environment. We love work-life balance too!
- Personal and professional growth: we love watching people grow in their careers! We also love knowing our people live balanced, fulfilling lives. We want you to succeed and we work diligently to provide professional development programs that assist in your journey.
- Compensation: we offer a generous salary and complete benefit packages!
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.