Technical Accounting Analyst – Rev Rec and More
San Diego , California
Technical Accounting Analyst – San Diego
Do you want to join a rapidly growing, publicly traded company as one of their star Technical Accounting Analysts? You will engage with other highly experienced Big 4 CPAs who are ready and willing to help you adapt and grow your career! You should be a quick learner with a self-starter attitude who wants to excel in an awesome environment with a terrific team. The opportunity to grow within the team and company are limited by your own commitment, contributions and enthusiasm. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or similar required
- CPA with 3-5 years of progressive Accounting experience including public accounting required
- Strong ERP software and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with high level executives and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical accounting guidance and review
- File all financial forms with the SEC, including 10Ks, 10Qs and other SEC filing
- Comply with SEC/GAAP requirements for financial statements
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a fast-paced team
Why work here:
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits: we pay commensurate with experience, offer you a nice balance of work, play, challenge and fun, and we have an excellent suite of benefits
- Culture: we foster and support a fun, open culture and have an outstanding facility and environment!
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: we believe in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and we offer specific programs to help you achieve your goals
- Emphasis on health: we offer gym memberships and other health-related incentives
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more. I look forward to helping you and sharing more details about this role. Thanks!
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!