Technical Accounting and Financial Reporting Manager
San Diego , California
Manager, Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting – Leading Medical Device Company
Are you a team player with a genuine enthusiasm for your work? We’re looking for a skilled accountant with 5+ years of experience to complement this company’s financial reporting and technical accounting team. Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave your mark on this people-first company. Apply Today!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting/financial reporting experience (including experience from public accounting).
- CPA required.
- Excellent understanding of US GAAP and SEC compliance.
What you’ll do:
- Own their SEC reporting.
- Be a technical accounting resource to your team and to the company.
- Lead and mentor a strong team of accountants.
- Help ensure that the company is in compliance with new accounting standards and SOX standards.
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $110,000 to $140,000, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.