Technical Accounting Manager
Houston, Texas, Texas
Technical Accounting Manager | $130K – $140K Base DOE + Bonus (HYBRID)
Looking to join fast growing publicly traded company in Houston? A team player who has strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and is deadline driven will excel in this position. This is a great opportunity to interface with several leaders across the organization and make an impact. Join this team today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or similar field required
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience, preferably in Big 4
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- CPA required
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the technical research around complex accounting matters such as equity and debt transactions, acquisitions and dispositions
- Perform technical accounting research and prepare memorandums
- Implement new accounting standards and company policies
- Provide audit support and ensure compliance with US GAAP, SOX and SEC reporting standards
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a fast-growing company with several opportunities for advancement
Please send your resume to Madison at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $130,000 to $140,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.