Technical Accounting Project Manager
San Diego, California
Technical Accounting Supervisor – Large, Public Company!
One of San Diego’s most established, publicly traded companies seeking a strong Technical Accounting leader who can bring technical expertise to the team. Every week provides an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in Technical Accounting combined with your interpersonal skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply today to join, grow, and learn!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- MBA or CPA required
- 6+ years of progressive accounting experience, primarily in technical accounting, required
- Experience in a Big 4 public accounting environment strongly preferred
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Provide in depth analysis of technical issues and complex areas such as intercompany eliminations, M&A, software, derivatives, consolidations, leases, etc.
- Oversee/implement new accounting standards – research PMO, adopting new standards, etc.
- Work with finance/corporate development to review new agreements, deconsolidate entities, and structure complex deals and transactions
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results – we'll listen to your voice
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!