Technical Product Owner
El Monte, California
Technical Product Owner – Hybrid in East Lost Angeles
In this market, one of the most important aspects is stability. Well look no further! This corporation is looking to add a Sr Product Owner with extensive banking product experience to join their team. This position requires someone be local to the LA area and willing to be onsite in a hybrid (2-3 times per week) schedule.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of professional experience
- You have at minimum a Bachelor's degree
- You must have OPF (open payment framework) or Clear2Pay experience
- You have extensive experience in product ownership with multifaceted development teams in multiple locations
What You'll Do
- Assist in running Scrum meetings
- You'll be responsible for owning the delivery team's top priorities, including planning releases
- Leverage your banking and lending product expertise
Why Work Here
- Room for Growth: Learn from high-caliber individuals while focusing on personal and professional growth!
- Positive Culture: Join a company with a strong foundation, enterprising spirit, and commitment to integrity, giving their employees the confidence to reach further
- Collaborative Environment: Become part of a growing and stable organization with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each employee
- Work Hard, Earn More: Complete benefits package – get paid well for your hard work!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this Technical Product Owner position in East LA.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $110,000 to $160,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, universities, lifestyles, and personality types. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google