We aren’t just one of the country’s Best Places to Work, we’re one of Inc. Magazine’s Nation-Wide Best Workplaces – and you can help us become even better! Our energetic, success-driven culture empowers our people to grow personally and professionally while having fun in the process. The ideal candidate will embrace our culture and not be shy to add to it; we want people who can take what we’ve built, embody it, and turn it in to something even better.
What You Will Do
- Engage, recruit, and build relationships with software development and technology professionals to match their talents with our open job searches.
- Support and learn from a team of Executive Recruiters to better understand candidates' career aspirations.
- Educate candidates and companies regarding industry and employment trends.
- Provide a fresh perspective at team meetings and help your team win!
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Strongly preferred, but not required: Bachelors’ degree. 0-5 years of progressive experience in technology.
- Degree or not, you’ll need a passion for technology, an affinity for software, and a willingness to learn about career counseling and career development.
- A demonstrated record of success. This could be in athletics, programming, academics, music, any field – just show us you know how to make $hit happen!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; much of your job will depend on talking to people and writing clear, concise emails.
- Action-oriented with a competitive spirit and a positive attitude.
Why work here?
- Our people: We have a strongly collaborative and productive environment; you’ll always be empowered to ask questions or seek advice.
- Compensation: Earn in concert with your effort and success…uncapped bonuses!
- Our culture: We have regular happy hours, team events and incentive trips. Learn more about our award-winning culture here.
- Training & development: Every member of our team has multiple trainings a week and is provided with the tools and software necessary to find success in our industry.
- Flexibility: Your professional and personal lives should be in unison, not at war.
Please send your resume to Madison Huffman (email@example.com) if you have a hunger for success and an affinity for tech, you’re driven, kind, and collaborative, and you’re looking to earn a salary commensurate with your effort and success.