Technical Recruiter – REMOTE
Kansas City, Kansas
Technical Recruiter – Remote:
Have you ever wanted to be a part of something big? Ground breaking? A industry disrupter? Is diversity and inclusion important to you? This pioneer company in the tech industry is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking for a talented Technical Recruiter, who will be in charge of internal hiring. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more senior role, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment.
Who you are:
- Must have at least 3+ years of technology recruiting experience
- Experience in agency as well as corporate recruiting preferred
- You are purpose-driven, honest and have the ability to overcome hardships
What you will do:
- Source, interview, assess, evaluate, and qualify tech, product design and product development candidates throughout the phone screening process
- Partner with hiring managers to discuss candidates, provide market insights and put together offer letters.
- Drive outbound and inbound sourcing efforts
- Proactively create interest for opportunities through both conventional and unconventional channels
- Conduct screening interviews gather in-depth feedback on candidate competencies, qualifications and motivation
- Seek to implement process automation to reduce workload and ensure scalability
Why work here:
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- Impact: Have a positive impact both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- High–growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Kick-butt manager: managers can make or break your career. You'll have the chance to work for someone who sees her team as her partner and will support you with anything you need to grow.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!