Recruiting Technical Sourcer:
Exciting opportunity: help shape one of the Nations fastest growing companies! You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the recruiting team and will report directly to the Director of Recruiting. Don’t miss the chance to work in an outstanding culture and contribute to the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, high-growth company.
What you’ll do:
- Source candidates through a variety of search resources, support the Senior Technical recruiter in all recruiting efforts.
- Knowledge and utilization of social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals, etc.
- Develop talent pools for multiple technical skill sets across the organization.
- Reviewing candidate profiles and updating candidate pipeline progress. Screen potential candidates, all while keeping Applicant Tracking System (ATS) up to date.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- 5+ years of experience with Technology recruiting
- Experience recruiting either in-house or at an agency/recruiting firm.
Why work here?
- Impact: Have a positive impact both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- High–growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!