Technical Support Specialist
San Diego, California
Technical Support Specialist – San Diego, CA
Immediate need with centrally located company offering a friendly and work family environment.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of technical support experience
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts, Windows, and Active Directory
- Experience with Windows 7/8/10 and Office 365
- Experience troubleshooting copiers, printers, and computer hardware components
What you’ll do:
- Provide professional and efficient end user support
- Work in person to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Field help requests via walk-up, phone, and ticketing system
Why work here:
- Opportunity to do high visibility work with an established company
- Positive and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to grow your career with an energetic and team-centric team.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!