Senior Technical Writer- 100% Remote 8-5pm EST
Are you a team player with a genuine enthusiasm for your work? We’re looking for a skilled Technical Writer to review existing clinical decision support Clinical Content Whitepapers in conjunction with clinical and informatics SMEs. You’ll submit analysis outlining the LOE in terms of resources and time needed to update each CCWP to the current state of clinical knowledge. Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave your mark in this high-profile position. Apply today!
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Writer with publication level writing capabilities
- 2+ years' in proposal production management
- Ability to get Government clearance
- Preferably, experience working in Government Contracting and HL7 knowledge
What you'll do:
- Provide document content and format expert oversight for reports, manuals, articles, and briefs
- Support development of the strategic plan by drafting guidance documents, reports, and outreach materials
- Develops and reviews written materials produced by other team members to ensure consistency with style, content, and approved templates
- Provides written materials related to the organization's regulatory development, including Reports to Congress, regulatory text, and other documents related to associated rulemaking
Are you interested in learning more? Please send your updated resume to email@example.com for more information.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!