Confident, engaging, energetic, influential, hard-working, ambitious, relationship-oriented, flexible, fun, articulate, positive, reliable, detailed, smart, driven, helpful, generous, and patient? Or at least many of these. If so, then we might be looking for you to join our Austin team – local candidates strongly preferred.
Proven Recruiting is one of the most diverse, fastest growing, highly ranked (two time Inc. Magazine Best Place To Work!) recruitment agencies in the country. Our energetic, success-driven culture empowers our people to grow personally and professionally while having fun in the process. The ideal candidate will embrace our culture and not be shy to add to it; we want people who can take what we’ve built, embody it, and turn it into something even better.
Who we are:
We have an energetic, hardworking culture that drives people to grow personally and professionally while having fun in the process. The ideal candidate will embrace this culture and our five Guiding Principles in representing our company to customers, vendors, clients and employees.
- Make $hit happen.
- Do the right thing.
- Celebrate success.
- Give back.
- Try. Learn. Grow. Repeat.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and building relationships with technology professionals to match their talents with our open searches.
- Provide a consultative and value-added approach to developing relationships.
- Educate candidates regarding employment and hiring trends and market insight
- Track daily activities within a CRM system
Here are the requirements needed for success:
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred from an accredited University or College
- Minimum of 4 years of professional work experience, ideally in one of the following disciplines: Recruiting, Sales, Technology or Business.
- Excellent business acumen along with strong written and oral communication skills.
- The successful candidate will be passionate about sales and will show it in their actions, their attitude, and their execution.
- Excellent follow up skills and good attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced and demanding business and a strong desire to learn and excel in the staffing business.
- Enhance our culture with a professional, yet fun and outgoing demeanor.
- Demonstrate a track record of meeting and/or exceeding monthly goals.
- Bring an action-oriented, results-oriented, 'take charge' attitude, capable of developing a strong business case for client action and the skills to bring the case to a close.
- Strong telephone and prospecting (cold-calling) skills.
- Exude a competitive spirit as evidenced by demonstrated success in school, athletics, music or another field.
And finally, here's what you'll get from us
- Competitive pay and benefits
- To be part of an awesome, award winning culture (more on that here)
- Access to training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to grow and move up in our company, should that interest you
- To attend fun company events and outings throughout the year
Salary range: $60,000 – $80,000 per year.
What To Do Now
Please send your resume to email@example.com – I'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!