Tier 3 Support Engineer
San Diego, California
Tier 3 Support Engineer – $75K – $85K
90% Remote for San Diego County Residents only
Do you have hands-on experience and enjoy supporting emerging technologies in a collaborative and dynamic environment? A Southern California-based established company is looking for an experienced and innovative Tier 3 Support Engineer to work alongside their CTO and Service Desk Manager in continuing to grow this thriving organization. Apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or AA in Computer Science, or experience in a related field, required (ITIL and other certifications a plus)
- Experience virtualizing and migrating physical servers to cloud environments and troubleshooting Windows desktops
- Experienced with Microsoft 365 services, Active Directory administration, and configuring and troubleshooting DNS, DHCP, firewalls, and VPNs
- Excellent communicator with strong leadership and mentoring abilities
What you'll do:
- Provide advanced technical support for clients' applications, network, and desktop environments
- Utilize deep understanding of systems maintenance, management, and administration to troubleshoot complex issues
- Adhere to SLAs and prioritize, resolve, and escalate issues in accordance with policies
- Function as a critical position within the organization and diagnose and resolve high-level technical issues
Why work here:
- Join a fast-growing company without many defined positions, with an opportunity to create and own your niche in administration, engineering, project management, and/or security
- Flexible hours and opportunity to work from home other than occassional necessary onsite client meetings
- Get certified – our client will pay for the cost of your exams!
- A company culture with open communication, mentorship, and empowerment with accountability
This company is looking for an experienced Tier 3 Support Engineer who wants to hit the ground running and deliver a lasting impact. Please email your resume to at email@example.com if you want to grow your career while working with a skilled and cohesive IT team.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!