san diego, California
Seeking a Toxicologist with a go-getter attitude who can bring a strong GLP and in-vitro toxicity assay knowledge to the table, and in return they’re offering opportunities to grow in an exciting, fast-paced start up environment. Ample opportunity for growth and skill development.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the Study Director and/or provide management review for Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) Toxicology studies and all other in-vivo studies.
- Demonstrate expertise in in-vitro toxicity assays.
- Utilize experience in Investigational New Drug (IND) filings and possess knowledge of different developmental strategies for small molecules, large molecules, stem cells, and/or biologics.
- Direct and manage a team of study directors, review their work, and provide a scientific review of the reports
Who you are:
- Degree in toxicology, pharmacology, immunology, or a related field.
- PhD with a minimum of 3-7 years of relevant experience.
- Certification by the American Board of Toxicology (DABT)
Why work here:
Supportive leadership & team: you’ll work with an intelligent, productive, appreciated and supportive team who enjoy and has a reputation for mentoring and developing others with a drive for success.
Competitive package: this role offers base, bonus, equity, and benefits.
High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $175k – $195k. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the life sciences industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!