Trade Analyst in Energy Commodities
San Diego, California
Trading Analyst | $40-45/hr | Downtown San Diego | Contract
Are you interested in working for a data-driven company that values collaboration and hard work? This growing company is looking for someone sharp, detail oriented, and a team player to help maintain their 99% billing accuracy rate. This could be your foot in the door! Read below for more information!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree along with 2 years of experience in an office environment required
- Experience with Allegro or similar trade and ETRM systems, highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
What You'll Do:
- Perform quality control of contract language and supporting documentation
- Capture trade details accurately and resolve any discrepancies
- Respond to related emails and ensure completeness of documents
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more information about this position!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include, skillset, experience level and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $85,000 to $95,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!