Transaction Advisory – Associate
El Segundo, California
M&A Advisory and Financial Due Diligence –
Seeking an Analyst or Associate
Stimulating work, good hours, great culture and ample recognition – it’s a perfect recipe for total job satisfaction! We’re seeking an eager and motivating Analyst or Associate for one of our progressive M&A Advisory Services firms in Los Angeles! Join a supportive team that’s ready to help you advance in your career!
You will build in-depth experience in M&A, business transition, and corporate FP&A. If you are ready to work with some of the brightest and sharpest individuals in the industry, then apply below!
Who You Are:
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or other related fields
- 2.5+ years of experience from the Big4/Top10, investment banking, PE, Accounting, or consulting firms.
- Strong knowledge of technical accounting: US GAAP, SEC, reporting for private companies
- Ability to keep highly important information confidential pertaining to ongoing or potential transactions
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel (VLOOKUP & Pivot Table)
- Highly organized individual with strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Active CPA, or progress towards completing
What You’ll Do:
- Build financial models to support investment thesis and business transformation
- Analyze income statements, balance sheets, cash flow, key operational data, net working capital, debt and debt-like items
- Perform financial due diligence and identify key risks and evaluate business drivers
- Contribute to creating reports to showcase key financials and findings of potential investments
- Synthesize and convert data into meaningful metrics to analyze business performance and drivers
- Work closely with senior team members while proactively consulting with different departments
Why Work Here:
- Growing Firm: One of the most progressive and growing firms in Los Angeles consisting of industry leaders
- Competitive Compensation: Work hard, get paid! Strong compensation structure with a highly competitive and generous bonus
- Culture is Key: Immerse in a firm that embodies a fostering culture, not to mention a better sense of work-life balance
If your experience meets the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!