Translational Supervisor – Molecular
San Diego, California
Translational Scientist Manager – CLIA
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your Translational supervisor/management skills in a high-support environment. Your CLIA expertise in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below.
What you’ll do:
- Supervises a team of scientists and research associates to develop, validate and/or perform tech transfer of assays for the clinical laboratory in a GCP/GLP/CLIA regulated environment.
- Responsible for training and overseeing the work of others and be a technical resource.
- Design, create, execute, and troubleshoot new procedures and assays related to platform technologies including molecular biomarker development and CTC platform assays.
Who you are:
- Ph.D. degree Biochemistry, Microbiology, Immunology, Molecular Biology, or related field with 5+ years of experience preferred or BS/MS with 8+ years’ experience.
- In-depth experience with flow cytometry, DNA extractions, qPCR, ddPCR, NGS, RNA-seq, ICC/IHC, and FISH.
- Experience validating assays to CLIA standards
Why work here:
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the pharmaceutical industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!