Are you driven towards the excitement of Healthcare? Entrepreneurial. Innovative. Creative. Join one of our most prominent clients in the Healthcare arena who is shifting the paradigm of how the industry is perceived by investors and businesses.
Here in DFW there are no shortage of companies for you to be a part of and contribute to. Our client is offering the type of opportunity that rarely becomes available. They are in an extremely high acquisition mode and it has created ample opportunity for the Treasury team to continue to grow and thrive.
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of Treasury/Banking experience
- Analytical and self-motivated
- Adaptable and works well in a continuously evolving business environment
- Deadline driven and works well under pressure
- Excellent organization skills and good at multi-tasking
What you'll do:
- Perform daily reconciliations of bank statements
- Set up new acquisitions with proper banking information
- Prepare year-end files for audits
- Open bank accounts for international locations
Why work here?
- Compensation! Competitive compensation for the role
- Growth! plenty of opportunity
- Culture! Entrepreneurial, Creative, Relaxed, Passionate, Personal, Learning, Encouraging. The opportunity to come in on the ground floor as the group doubles in size the next 2 years.
Would you think it's worth a 15-minute phone call to explore, just in case? Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!