Irving , Texas
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing, hospitality firm as one of their star Treasury Coordinators. The team is bursting with highly experienced treasury professionals, and is ready and willing to help you level-up your career! Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
What you’ll do:
- Daily collection of receivables and posting of cash.
- Process daily ACH and check exceptions and check runs.
- identifying and resolving positive pay issues.
- Responsible for setting up new vendors on a daily basis.
- Responsible for processing stop payments.
- Responsible for managing the banking inbox and researching any rejected payments.
- Must be process driven to confirm checks are logged, deposited, and tagged daily.
- Prepare payments for vendors and record these payments into accounting software.
- Reach out to vendors monthly for vendor statements and reconcile to our accounting files.
Who you are:
- 1+ years of experience working in a treasury, accounting or office administration role
- Ability to adapt and change to an ever-changing environment.
- Highly organized and task driven individual.
- Previous experience working in or around the banking industry, preferred
- Self-motivated individual who is willing to learn in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Why work here?
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- Training: This company is serious about building you up and helping you succeed. They’ve invested heavily in training tools and software to support your career.
- Top-rated benefits and compensation package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching as well as above average compensation and bonus.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Samantha Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!