Treasury Finance Manager
San Diego, California
Corporate Finance Manager – Fortune 500 company! – San Diego – $140k-170k+ DOE
Do you want to lead and be part of an established and growing company in San Diego with great compensation and benefits? This role could be for you! We are looking for a Corporate Finance Manager to lead a sophisticated treasury team in managing investment banking relationships, capital market offerings, and debt offerings. This is a great opportunity to join a company with ample room for challenge and growth and a great career trajectory!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the capital market offering of the corporation by overseeing debt, equity, etc.
- Forecast financials and statistics as it relates to the Treasury team
- Handle and manage all investment banking partnerships and relationships
- Manage relationship with credit rating agencies
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related major required
- 8-12 years of progressive treasury experience within a large, public, and international organization
- Advanced technical Excel skills and the ability to create advanced models from scratch
- Excellent communication skills
Why work here:
- People: strong leadership team who work well together and who are looking for your contributions and partnership
- Growth & Impact: ability to grow with the company and make a significant impact on results and financial operations
- Compensation: we pay for performance and reward excellence
Please send your resume to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!