Treasury (FX) Manager – Leading Asset Management Firm
Los Angeles, California
Looking for somewhere you can have a BIG impact? This global leader in asset management is growing a centralized FX trading function and looking for a Treasury Manager to play a pivotal role in developing this team! Get ready to grow and learn from industry experts at this widely recognized firm!
*This is not a fully remote role – must be comfortable with going on-site three days a week*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of corporate Treasury experience, specifically ing foreign exchange and interest rate risk experience
- Knowledge of FX markets and hedging strategies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience pulling and analyzing data from Bloomberg
- Python/VBA programming experience strongly desired
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with technology teams to build and maintain an FX database and streamline FX exposure gathering, trading, and reporting
- Develop key metrics for monitoring FX risk and trading activity, acting as a liaison with investment, trade operations, finance, and accounting
- Monitor and execute currency trades across multiple strategies, funds, and separate accounts
- Lead fund and user onboarding and training workflow, making improvements as needed
Why Work Here?
- Make an impact: An essential role to this newly created team, the sky is the limit in terms of growth!
- Strong retention and collaborative teams: Inclusive work environment with a strong focus on personal and professional growth, resulting in long lasting teams and relationships!
- Work life balance: Support from your team and strong organizational structure facilitates healthy work distribution and strong work life balance!
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!