Treasury Management Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
Treasury Management (Senior or Officer)
A well-reputed bank is seeking a Treasury Management professional to come join their growing team! We're open to people on the senior- and officer-level and are seeking individuals with 3+ years of treasury management experience.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of treasury management experience.
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience in providing customer service in relation to online banking, ACH, wires, remote deposit capture, positive pay, account analysis, and cash vault.
- Team player and excellent communicator.
What You'll Do:
- Provide customer service training in relation to online banking services.
- Review and process all customer treasury management product implementation and service requests.
- Respond to any internal or external customer inquiries and concerns via phone and/or email.
- Serve as a key resource for any customer issues and requests.
- Collaborate with branch staff on various projects as needed.
Why Work Here:
- Growth opportunity: The bank has been growing and expanding – be a part of this journey!
- Flexibility & work/life balance: The bank is committed to a hybrid schedule to allow employees the perks of working remotely while still recognizing the advantages of in-office collaboration.
- Leadership & tenure: The leaders of the bank value promoting from within the organization and committing to a culture of tenure and longevity.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $70,000 to $100,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!