Irving , Texas
Do you love your job?! You probably would if you had this one – it’s an energetic team, a collaborative environment, and a competitive salary (we would know; all we do is help Treasury Managers get jobs all day). You’ll be working directly under the VP in helping to develop the treasury function. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business-related function
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment
- 8+ years of corporate treasury experience
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and strong communication skills to partner with co-workers
What you'll do:
- Cash management – reviewing account balances and approving wire transfers
- Prepare and manage Letter of Credit
- Work cross-functionally with FP&A, AP, AR, and C-suite
- Treasury compliance – develop policies and procedures
Why work here?
- Competitive compensation: Strong base, generous PTO, bonuses, and more!
- Opportunity for growth: Your promotions are determined by your effort, not your tenure.
- Culture: Family-like atmosphere filled with individuals who are Entrepreneurial, Creative, Relaxed, and Passionate.
- Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision benefits, a 401K
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at email@example.com if you are ready to make a difference and your background aligns with the requirements. Apply now! We look forward to helping you with your job search.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race and religion, to gender, geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!