Treasury Project Analyst
San Diego, California
Treasury Analyst – Stable Industry – Great Team/Culture – Hybrid/Remote
A growing financial services company in San Diego is looking to hire a Treasury Analyst to add to their growing and established team. They are looking for a strong Treasury candidate that will play a pivotal role in ensuring the efficient management of their cash operations.
Who are you:
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- 2-3 years of treasury related experience
- Strong communication skills as you'll work with various levels of people.
- Experience leading team members and delegating tasks
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic.
What you'll do:
- Cash Management and Cash Forecasting
- Record daily wire and ACH electronic payments and promptly investigate and resolve any associated issues.
- Keep a close watch on cash levels and provide advice to management regarding cash balances and funding requirements.
- Work alongside banks to facilitate account setup, closure, and modifications.
Why work here?
- Supportive leadership: You’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Small team environment: Encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Flexibility: Work less than a 40 hour work week and get flexibility if you have family obligations.
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $75k-90k, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!