UX Researcher – Hybrid – Detroit, MI.
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading SaaS company is looking for a UX Researcher to lead qualitative and quantitative research to help develop new products and features. Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment – apply today!
Who you are:
- 2+ years experience with generative and evaluative UX research methodologies
- Experience with UI including visual, voice, and gesture
- You possess profound intellectual curiosity and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience conducting rigorous analyses using qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Passionate about representing the consumer's voice in decision-making processes
What you'll do:
- Design and execute qualitative and quantitative studies including focus groups, surveys, interviews, and useability assessments
- Lead the research process from beginning to end including execution, data analysis, developing reports, and presenting findings
- Collaborate with product managers, UX, design, and engineering teams
- Support teams in implementing research findings in product development
What To Do Now:
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you match the criteria listed.
We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $35.00 to $45.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.