Vice President – Modeling Analyst
Los Angeles, California
Are you an expert in the global debt and equities market? We are partnered with a bank that has a global presence, looking to add a Vice President to their growing team. You will oversee a driven team that supports the firms structures from covering asset backed securities, CLO's, corporate debt, project finance and more! If you are driven by analytics and looking for a leadership role, apply now!
*This role will be HYBRID in the Orange County/LA area*
What You'll Do:
- Develop and deploy custom templates to meet reporting requirements of CDO/CLO portfolios using Deloitte's Solvas (formerly known as CDO Suite)
- Support and troubleshoot the existing library of templates using Solvas
- Collaborate with product teams throughout the Trust and Agency Services group
- Develop business solutions using MS Office application suite
- Provide meaningful analysis to internal stakeholders for current and future needs
Who You Are:
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science, economics, finance, mathematics, or related field
- Experience with CDO/CLO warehousing and securitizations for business solutions required
- Proven experience with Solvas (CDO Suite) including custom template development required
- Have previously developed solutions utilizing a multitude of platforms such as SQL, VBA, MS Excel, and Solvas
- Proven experience in financial services, preferably with a banking institution required
- Fantastic Culture – Leadership that promotes equality and taking time off to recharge!
- Global Exposure – Be a part of a firm with highly technical individuals from all over the world
- Competitive Compensation – Medical, Dental, Vision, Generous PTO, Great 401k Match, Parental Leave, Paid Holidays and more!
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for careful consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!