VP Finance/Chief Financial Officer
San Diego, California
VP, Finance/Chief Financial Officer – International Travel Company – San Diego
Are you looking for a new challenge? Join a high caliber team at a San Diego-based travel company? In this role you will have the opportunity to contribute and master new challenges while working with an engaged executive team who enjoy their work. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture. Apply today!
Who are you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. CPA or MBA preferred.
- 8-10+ years of finance and accounting experience; travel industry preferred.
- Strategic mindset and strong communication and analytical skills.
- Great leadership and mentorship experience leading a team.
What you'll do:
- Assist the CEO in the development and execution of short and long-term strategic planning.
- Develop and oversee a high-performing finance and accounting team.
- Assess and grow a financial infrastructure to drive operational excellence in all areas related to the finance and accounting function.
Why work here:
- Growth: The travel industry took a hit during the pandemic but is coming back strong!
- Family oriented culture: Great family-oriented culture where people stay!
- Stable company: Company has existed for over 50+ years!
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.