VP of Accounting & Finance
VP of Finance and Accounting – $200-250K + Bonus $50K + Equity DOE:
If you are craving an opportunity to lead a department, and be able to look back and be proud of what you have accomplished, then read on. This position is a key member of one of the fastest growing midsize companies in the Bay Area. This position reports directly to the CPO of a company that has been voted in the top 10 of companies in Real Estate.
What you’ll do:
- Lead strategic growth
- Corporate modeling and budgeting
- Planning and day-to-day operations leadership
- Oversee a department of 7-10
- Oversee design and execution of financial processes, improvements for policies, procedures, and financial systems
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar field
- CPA preferred
- MBA preferred
- Public Accounting (Big4, Big10, etc) highly preferred
- 7-10+ years of progressive financial and accounting leadership experience
- Experience with Yardi/MRI preferred
Why work here?
- This company has doubled in size the past few years and is led by a energetic leadership team that values innovation highly
- Money! Position benefit and total compensation is competitive for the level
- Growth and leadership: lead, mentor and make a positive impact on the company’s and team’s growth
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Demian at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $200,000 to $250,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience