VP of Corporate Development – Technology
Want to help make an impact? We’re partnering with a fast-growing Technology company to identify a leader for their Corporate Development team. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive telecom industry experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to build out a corporate development team, apply now.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, or other relevant business field required
- MBA or other Master's degree highly preferred
- 15+ years of progressive experience in investment banking, M&A, corporate development, strategy
- Telecom (wireless and/ or hardware) industry experience
What you'll do:
- Evaluate strategic risks and investment opportunities
- Lead the deal sourcing, M&A FDD, acquisition, and integration process
- Identify new business opportunities for the company: i.e. joint ventures, new lines of business/ business models, acquisitions, and more
- Perform competitive/ market analyses
Why work here:
- Collaborative culture: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Hybrid remote flexibility: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their work from home options!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite skills and want to join a fast-growing company!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.