VP of Finance
CFO/VP of Finance:
Join a dynamic and growing Dallas company as a CFO/VP of Finance where you will lead the Finance team and work directly with the executive team. You will be engaged, well-rewarded, and challenged at a fast-paced innovative environment. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar field
- MBA and/or master’s strongly desired
- 5+ years of progressive finance experience
- Must have experience in Real Estate
- Excellent communication skills for presentations and extensive meetings with executives
What you'll do:
- Lead the budgeting, financial modelling, and reporting process
- Oversee design and execution of financial processes, improvements for policies, procedures, and financial systems
- Work with the Executive team to enhance critical business planning decisions
- Do the financial due diligence of the M&A activity
- Prior experience filing with the SEC
Why work here:
- Growth and leadership: lead, mentor and make a positive impact on the company's and team's growth
- Environment: work in a positive and modern environment where collaboration meets creativity
- Compensation and benefits: generous salary and growth opportunity
What to do now:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more. I look forward to helping you and sharing more details about this role. Thanks!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.