VP of Finance
San Diego, California
VP of Finance – Promising Biotech – San Diego
Are you looking for a new challenge? Join a high performing team at a promising, clinical-stage biotech? They are looking to add an A-player as their next VP of Finance. Don’t miss out on an opportunity like this! Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Be a strategic partner to the CFO and oversee all of the finance and accounting operations
- Spearhead process improvement initiatives
- Be a strong leader to your team
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree required. CPA required
- Experienced finance leader with experience from the biotech industry
- Experience with SEC Reporting and US GAAP in addition to strong written and oral communication skills
Why work here:
- Growth: the company is at an early clinical stage, which means there is a lot of growth opportunity
- Great leadership: the company has strong and supportive leaders
- Competitive package: the company offers a strong compensation package
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.