VP of Finance/Operations
Los Angeles, California
Have an encompassing experience in public accounting and Corporate Finance/Accounting? We are partnered with one of LA's fastest growing Investment Advisory firms, looking to add a VP of Finance and Accounting to their team. You will be responsible for managing all procedures relating to the firm's business operations and financial accounts. This role requires an individual to have an entrepreneurial spirit that wants to grow into a CFO!
*This role will be a HYBRID setting in Los Angeles*
What You'll Do:
- Oversee all accounting operations including A/P, A/R, GL, and Revenue recognition in compliance with regulated requirements
- Prepare companies annul budget including annual review and analysis, and tracking monthly/quarterly actuals
- Provide financial updates to leadership and executive board
- Develop and enforce operation procedures for workflow including accounting standard compliance, financial controls, and guidelines
- Refine and improve current ERP systems, including data clean-up and capture
- Make assessments on current team efficiency and implement solutions
Who You Are:
- Undergraduate from a reputable business school required, MBA, CPA and finance/Accounting degrees preferred
- 10+ years of accounting and finance experience with some in Big4 or Public Accounting highly preferred
- CPA license heavily preferred, CFA or MBA useful
- Expert in GAAP and Financial concepts
- Strong experience with Microsoft excel and ERP systems
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Leadership: Some of the top performers in the industry that are humble and dedicated to their craft!
- Competitive Compensation: An encompassing package – they cover 100% of your medical benefits!
- Growing Business: get to work on unique projects and be a critical part in the firms rapid expansion!
If you resonate with this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for careful consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!