VP of Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting
Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas
VP of Technical Accounting:
This is an employee-centric, culture-first company that’s looking for someone who can bring strong leadership/mentorship to a great team. Your strong background in public accounting and technical accounting experience will help you to excel in this team dynamic environment. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification required
- 10+ years of experience in public firm
- Experience in SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting
- Managerial experience required
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, open and collaborative
What you'll do:
- SEC Reporting including 10-K, 10-Q, and Proxy Statement
- Manage day to day responsibilities of team of Accountants
- Debt Compliance reporting
- Review the multi-currency statement of cash flows
- Monitor FASB and SEC developments
Why work here?
- Work life balance! Average hours are around 40 per week with the exception of reporting deadlines
- Competitive compensation including bonus
- Culture! Relaxed, Passionate, Personal, Learning, Encouraging.
- Professional development allowance
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org- we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!