VP of HR
Vice President of Human Resources:
Want to make a real impact? Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading transportation company in Austin to help further develop their Human Resources team. The team has a great foundation, but they are looking for outside Talent to implement new HR strategies to get them to the next level. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Provides senior-level Human Resources advising and coaching to all levels of leadership and their respective teams to ensure company goals and objectives are fulfilled.
- Aligns HR planning and programs with Operations in managing implementations and ongoing execution with consistency across the organization.
- Builds and leads a high performing HR team while providing vision, strategic direction, and motivational support to exceed the company’s goals and objectives.
- Implements and manages end-to-end HR processes that ensure the consistent delivery of HR services and results nationally.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key business leaders, internally and externally.
- Leads process improvement, change management and organizational effectiveness across the company to continue to advance long-term business objectives.
- Provides guidance, communication, and training on employment policies and legal employment requirements.
- Collaborates with Executive Team to ensure the effective and timely delivery of impactful HR services and solutions, including talent acquisition, talent management and development, business integrations, compensation, benefits, and HR technology solutions, while reinforcing a data-driven, decision-making culture that includes HR dashboards and KPI reporting.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, or a related field; a Master’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business or a related field, a plus.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in Human Resources, with most of it in a mid to large multi-site organizations
- Experience influencing and interacting with Senior Management and Executives.
- Experience coaching leaders and employees across a broad range of HR topics.
- Experience leading change initiatives with an orientation to HR processes.
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!