VP of Information Technology
San Diego, California
VP of Information Technology – San Diego or Orange County
Are you an IT executive with experience being responsible for multiple sites and enjoys being a "Change Agent"? Established and growing nationwide company has an immediate need for a proven successful IT leader to drive innovation including integrating various systems and moving instances to Big Data. Position may be based in the San Diego, or Orange County location with periodic travel required.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in IT or related field
- 5+ years' experience communicating with business leaders and creating technology solutions
- Preferably, you have oversight of multiple sites in wholesale, equipment, manufacturing, or construction
- Able to lead change and build strong teams through communication and building relationships
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with business leaders and identify, lead and drive information technology transformation
- Drive Enterprise IT initiatives to bridge the gap between existing systems and the global business strategy
- Automate and streamline IT activities as well as transform ecommerce and warehouse management system
Why work here:
- Join an industry leader seeking a Change Agent to lead transformation
- Partner with organization's leaders to evaluate proposals, build business cases, and plan new joint initiatives
- Long-term career growth opportunity with different available tracks
- Flexibility to be based in either the San Diego or Orange County location
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to continue growing your career as an effective IT leader implementing and driving innovation.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!