VP of Internal Audit
Los Angeles , California
VP of Internal Audit – Global Investment Management firm
We’re partnering with a leading investment management firm to help grow their audit department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive internal audit experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role.
If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented and dedicated team, apply now!
*HYBRID MIX: THREE DAYS ON SITE, TWO DAYS REMOTE*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance, or relevant field
- 8+ years of experience within internal audit; asset management experience highly preferred
- CPA or CIA is preferred
- Experience gathering and analyzing data, identifying industry trends, utilizing internal audit standards, accounting principles, etc.
- Ability to spearhead audits, while overseeing and assisting a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present clearly and effectively
- Proactive individual with the ability to manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Excellent critical thinker with a results-oriented mindset
- Experience planning and managing project plans
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
What You'll Do:
- Provide support to the growth of the audit team including annual audit plans, programs, working papers, reports, etc.
- Create and maintain lasting relationships with stakeholders to communicate audit findings and improvements
- Assemble and take lead on discussions regarding audit findings
- Serve as the subject matter expert to risk and control considerations
- Spearhead additional assignments as needed
Why Work Here?
- Collaborative Culture: Inclusive workplace with a strong focus and dedication on personal and professional growth.
- Driving Results: Ability to lead and work closely with intelligent and high-performing team members!
- Competitive Compensation: Work hard & get paid well!
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite experience along with a passion to solve problems and eliminate inefficiencies.