VP of Operations
VP of Operations – $150-$180K+ DOE
If you are craving an opportunity to help build a company, and be able to look back and be proud of what you have accomplished, then read on. This position is a key member of one of the fastest growing midsize companies in DFW. This position reports directly into the CEO and has been voted in the top 10 of companies in Real Estate in DFW.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for overseeing all support departments including Marketing, HR, Transitions, IT, Construction Management, Training, Risk Management, etc.
- Be a part of executive leadership and work/report directly to the CEO.
- Assist in automation to advance in the industry.
- Create structure and processes in Construction and pushing the department to be more strategic; Revamp corporate marketing.
- Bring people together and help drive/delegate processes.
Who you are:
- 10-15 years experience in a similar position, partnering across multiple departmental lines
- Someone with the appetite for high growth environments
- Ideally an MBA or deep business acumen.
- Highly committed, open to coming into the office daily to build relationships and have a pulse on the business
Why work here?
- This company has tripled in size the past few years and is led by a energetic leadership team that values innovation highly
- Money! Position benefit and total compensation is competitive for the level
- Growth! Reporting to the CEO, there is ample opportunity to learn and as the company grows, potentially take on increased C level responsibilities.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Joseph Park at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $150,000 to $180,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google