VP or Senior Analyst – M&A
Los Angeles, California
This reputable M&A advisory firm in Los Angeles is looking for a Vice President level associate to add to an already growing team! The ideal person will come with prior Financial Due Diligence experience.
Competitive compensation, bonuses, and benefits! If you're ready to work with some of the sharpest individuals in the industry, this is your chance.
What you’ll do:
- Perform financial due diligence and identify key risks and evaluate business drivers
- Build financial models to support investment thesis and business transformation
- Analyze detailed financial statements and key operational data
- Synthesize and convert data into meaningful metrics to analyze business performance and drivers
- Supervise, train and mentor Analysts
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Econ, or similar field
- 4-10 years of experience with Financial Due Diligence; Prior or current experience in Big 4 Transaction Advisory group or Private Equity preferred, but not mandatory
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
Why work here:
- Realistic target bonus of 40-50%
- Forward-thinking team with inclusive culture
- Leaders/mentors with diverse backgrounds including Big 4, PE, Investment Management and C-Level Executives for some very notable companies
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in this opportunity!