VP, Product & Platform Management
Head/VP of Product and Platform
*Must be local to Austin, TX or willing to relocate*
What you'll do:
- Client centric role leading the vision and strategy for advisor facing technology (broker dealer, ria, wealth management, financial technology)
- Lead a team of Product Managers and Product Owners in Product roadmap execution, delivery and accountability.
- 5+ year experience leading Product teams
- Results oriented, execution focused Product leader
- Experience working and leading Product teams in a Financial Technology or Financial Services Industry
- Proven leadership ability and capability having designed a Product organization, built a team, established goals and objectives.
Please respond directly to this ad or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $150,000 to $200,000 base salary. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.