VP, Revenue Cycle Management
fort collins, colorado, Colorado
VP Revenue Cycle Management – Healthcare Industry!
One of Fort Collin's leading healthcare companies is seeking a strong VP who can bring expertise to the team. Every week provides an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in accounting combined with your interpersonal skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply today to join, grow, and learn!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field.
- 10-15+ years of extensive revenue related experience from billing to collections.
- Prior experience in a healthcare working with physicians.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all revenue related activities from billing to collections.
- Play a key role in identifying areas of improvement across the revenue cycle process.
- Drive improvement leading to better DSO.
- Work hand-in-hand with the CFO to improve inhouse processes as they asses market opportunities for future acquisitions.
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow their practice!
- Impact: influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results – we'll listen to your voice.
- Culture: Great company dynamic and culture. The company cares about their employees and others!
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is 180-215k, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Emma at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!